Tuesday 13 March 2012

My Wishlist(s) ! You ada ? :P

Dont need to briefing la ehh. Just I want u to know my only wishlists (:
1.SPM 2012. Arghhhh ! Please dont mess up with me. Make sure u give me straight A's kay (:
2.Im happy with my relay Now. Por favor peeps, dont destroy us !
3. Hope u guys will be my buddy forever. 18 & Ninety-V is RocK !!
 4. After SPM, took business study, become rich and rich. Even aku tahu jd kaya ni bahaya, ini demi kebahagiaan aNak n biNi :D
5. Seriously aku suka rumah dekat Laman Seri Seksyen 13, SHAH ALAM. So sayaNg, I'll bring u to this house one day (:
  6. Have my own company because I want to be businessman instead I Am GENERAL MANAGER (: 
7. So after I become rich, I will take my family and wife and kids to perform Hajj ^_^
8. After all, aku cuma mintak kebahagiaan berpanjangan dlm hidup aku. Dont make me sad and i wont do to u. Deal ? :D
I thinks thats all my wishlists. Pray for me. Pray supaya jadi kenyataan. Dont worry aku sentiasa doakan kawan2 aku (: