Wednesday 28 December 2011

I'd cried watching this video. Its melt my heart :')

SERIOUSLY, HEARTLESS IS NOT ALLOWED !!
Here, i want to admit, eventhough I am a man, saya tk boleh tahan klu tgk citer sedih. Even cartoon pun, its still makes me cry. Why ? Because I have emotion that can be express with tears. I very very very salute to the movie director that makes my eyes' wet :) Thumbs up ! So the movie is Toy Story 3. Hee. Look to the Ending Part.
Dude, its been the third season of Toy Story. From Andy still kid to Andy going to college. So many enjoy and sad. Aku menangis bila dy nk serahkan Woody the Cowboy dkt Molly si bdk kecik ni. Woody is Andy's besties. Byk bnd they thru together. Hard to say because its just can explain with tears :) for me lah. Hee. So long buddy :')

Then, the next movie is Marley and Me 
Its a dog story. Dont make any racist statement to me okay. I know im muslim. Dog is also God's creation :) This story is about a dog named Marley. From puppy grown up to dog. Marley is active dog and sometimes being naughty. HAHA. Its dog right ? :) But when Marley become older, he get a disease and dont have many chances to live. He being treated and died at clinic. I...I...I hope u watch this awesome movie. Then we'll see if u cry or not :D

This is a video about man sincere feeling to the girl

Sesungguhnya seorang hamba yang taat akan tuhannya, tidak akan melakukan perkara mungkar dan kemaksiatan. Bercinta itu tidak salah, namun bercintalah kerana Allah. Bercinta untuk memiliki seseorang dengan halal dan sah. So this video showing about the man that really adore her because of her attitude. Obey to parents and God :) Ariff, the man, is really wanted to make Dianah, the girl, as his wife, happy forever after until heaven ^_^ This is the correct way to love someone. 

Okay. My tissues is out of stock coz of me crying watching the videos. Org kata, laki nanges tk macho. Tapi kalau kau ego egt macho ke? Hancorrr ada lah :D So thats all for now. Thanks for read. Love youu :)