Tuesday 13 December 2011

Daulat Tuanku ! :)


Yeah. Assalamualaikum and peace yaw ! Today's entry will be dedicated to our former Sultan, Sultan Mizan and his queen, Tuanku Nur Zahirah. His reign ended with great success. Daulat Tuanku ! Daulat Tuanku ! Daulat Tuanku ! I am very happy to be in the days of his reign. He has done too much success and I am very proud to have the leader like Sultan Mizan. Long Live Sultan and his family :) and most I ever proud is about our Agung queen, Tuanku Nur Zahirah. Do you know that our Agung queen is 38. Wow still young and more can be achieved. Tuanku Nur Zahirah is a person who well-mannered and sweet looking. A queen who should be an example as to meet the demands of religion and to dress in headscarves. (macam nilah baru dinamakan muslimah :) baru layak jadi permaisuri mehh. Hee ) Our former Sultan is so friendly with people. I remember at that time I have seen the sultan directly at PICC in the event Maal Hijrah, last year with my school trip. Syokk wehh. HAHA. Just that I want to share today. Appreciate your Sultan and Queen. Chawww :)